- Kodak CEO George Fisher on Design
- Inc. Magazine’s George Gendron on Design
- Putnam’s Lawrence J. Lasser on Design
- James Moore on Design
- Chrysler’s Robert A. Lutz on Design
- BAA’s Sir John Egan on Design
- Art Center’s David R. Brown on Design
- Futurist Paul Saffo on Design
- Management Guru Tom Peters on Design
- Fast Company’s Alan Webber on Design
- Entrepreneur Sam Farber on Design
- Xerox’s John Seely Brown on Design
- Kellogg Dean Dipak Jain on Design
- Procter and Gamble’s A.G. Lafley on Design
- GE Healthcare Technologies CEO Joseph M. Hogan on Design
- Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm on Design
- Herman Miller’s Brian Walker on Design
- Interface Chairman Ray C. Anderson on Sustainable Design
The “designer’s printer” of high-end corporate marketing materials and advertising. Consistent winner of the most prestigious printing and design awards.
Redefining What’s Possible Through the Power of Design
San Francisco-based Studio Hinrichs, a multi-disciplinary design firm, annually releases a typographic calendar featuring twelve unique typefaces selected by international members of AGI. The 2014 Typography Calendar is available now.
Multidisciplinary design firm with offices worldwide, specializing in graphic design, architecture, interactive and industrial design.
Ziba is an innovation and design consultancy that creates beautiful experiences.
When it Comes to High-Efficiency,
the Choice is Yours.
Marketing and advertising tabletop photography. Food. Still life. Beverage. Portraits. Commercial films. Books.
IDEO is an innovation and design firm that uses a human-centered, design-based approach to help organizations in the business, government, education, and social sectors innovate and grow.
Good design inspires people to take action. Great ideas change the world.